- The top-rated and award-winning Story Pirates Podcast offers amazing content for kids, with hundreds of hours of story fun… all based on kids’ ideas. Story Pirates are launching a daily radio show, Story Pirates Radio, featuring fan-favorite songs, play-at-home games, hilarious bits, and listener call-in kid interviews to keep kids busy in between podcast episodes. They will also post live-streamed creative writing lessons, called Story Sparks, taught by expert Story Pirates teachers.
- PJ Library offers a plethora of sounds and activity ideas on their “Resources for Quarantined Families” page. Every school day, PJ Library posts a “Read Aloud” session featuring a picture book. Watch for these at 11 am and 1 pm ET on Facebook and Instagram.
- Alastair Moock, who had planned to release his socially conscious Be A Pain: An Album for Young (And Old) Leaders at his showcase during the now-cancelled Kindiecomm, has already hosted several Facebook Live sing-along and educational “virtual assembly” sessions. From now on, he’ll post a new live family concert every Thursday at 10 am ET.
- Oakland’s hip hop phenom Alphabet Rockers are hosting a series of social justice story telling, dance-a-longs and inspiration, weekdays live via Zoom at 4 pm PT, and archived on their YouTube channel. Catch the fun here: https://alphabetrockers.com/rock-the-block
- Indie Portland band Ants Ants Ants used the wonders of technology to meld the sounds of all of their band members into one lovely rendition of their song “Robot, Robot.”
- Justin Roberts launched a “Stuck at Home” activity page , and he will be hosting Facebook Live concerts every morning through March.
- Brady Rymer is hosting “Live From Brady