More about our clients… CURRENT and PAST
Alphabet Rockers ~ These Oakland teaching artists aim to make learning come alive through the beats, rhymes, moves and community of hip hop. Web
Charity and the JAMband ~ This Bay Area band creates “rocking celebrations of coming together as one big family, united by song, dance and love.” Their latest album release is called Earth. Web … Sounds … Press Kit
Jazzy Ash ~ Delving deep in to the American song bag, Ash and her Leaping Lizards recently released “Swing Set,” a collection of vintage African American songs and rhymes. Web … Sounds
Tim Kubart ~ Known for his role on Sprout Channel’s “Sunny Side Up Show” and his performances with Postmodern Jukebox, Tim has been nominated for a GRAMMY Award for his high-powered pop album “Home”. Web … Sounds … Tour
Mighty Mo Productions ~ from the banks of the Missouri River in Kansas City comes a new label, carefully curated by Jim Cosgrove, featuring hit songs from top artists. Web
Recess Monkey ~ Seattle’s nationally touring and award-winning band of teacher -musicians hits all the right notes with kids — and their grownups. Web
Rounder Records – Raffi ~ The renowned children’s troubadour and environmental activist will release a new album called Owl Singalong in January 2016. Web
Justin Roberts ~ This two-time GRAMMY nominee offers smart lyrics and power pop sounds. He recently published a picture book and has developed theatrical productions in Chicago and NYC. Web … Press Kit … Sounds … Tour
The Secret Mountain ~ This Montreal based publisher creates gorgeously illustrated book-and-CD sets that win top awards. Their newest book-CDs include classical and jazz lullabies, plus an original tale with music by Hilary Grist. Web … latest book sounds
Sugar Free Allstars ~ Bring on da Funk! with this disco-beat duo from Oklahoma. Their April 2016 self-titled album was four years in the making. Web
Symphony Space ~ “Just Kidding” programming at this Upper Westside landmark in NYC ranges from the latest indie kids’ rock to breakdancers, puppetry acrobatics and children’s theatre. Best-selling authors interact with kids at the Thalia Kids’ Book Club events and summer camps. Web …Sounds
The Whizpops ~ This band of Missoula based educator-musicians known for their animated science music videos, is partnering with the National Wildlife Federation to release a new album called Ranger Rick’s Trail Mix Vol. 1., the first in a series of albums about endangered species. Web … Sounds
On our Radar …
Please discover our past and oft-returning clients.
- All Around This World ~ a highly engaging global learning online curriculum based on authentic music from the many cultures of Latin America and Africa
- Alastair Moock ~ This rootsy Boston based, GRAMMY-nominated artist celebrates “All Kinds of You and Me”
- Asheba ~ He’s the Trinidad-born maker of calypso and reggae music for kids.
- Baby Loves Disco – Catch this family dance party phenomenon when it comes to a nightclub near you!
- Big Block Singsong ~ A genius indie creative duo out of Montreal has created an award- winning international music and TV hit.
- Bill Harley – GRAMMY Award–winning storyteller, songster and author continues to set the standard for family listening.
- Cat Doorman – Sweet indie tunes from a Portland-based musician and visual artist. There’s a new app, too!
- Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer ~ This trailblazing folk and family duo offers a new album celebrating all families.
- Danny Weinkauf ~ Longtime bassist for They Might Be Giants and composer of the hit “I Am a Paleontologist” releases his first family album, No School Today.
- David Tobocman ~ David’s songwriting is attuned to a child’s life. When he’s not writing TV and film scores, he’s singing along with kids in L.A.
- Debbie and Friends ~ Peppy story songs and videos watched the world over.
- Deedle Deedle Dees and Lloyd H. Miller ~ An educational rock band based in Brooklyn, NY, with quirky-good songs about history, folklore and nature
- Dog on Fleas ~ Led by GRAMMY winning producer Dean Jones, this band blends a retro vibe with whimsical lyrics that celebrate the joy of family life.
- Earthworm Ensemble ~ Spanning styles from indie rock to zydeco, this acoustic band’s latest album is ‘Backyard Garden. LA fans also know them as I See Hawks in LA.
- Ellis Paul ~ Ellis‘ songs will make kids think and feel powerful.
- Elska ~ A modern pioneer exploring a frosty world of adventure and wonder with her electro- pop songs.
- The Harmonica Pocket ~ An award-winning solar-powered band from Seattle’s Kindiependent delivers catchy tunes and organic fun for all ages.
- Heidi Swedberg and the Sukey Jump Band ~ hip and sweet, uke-infused songs for all ages. Let’s PLAY!
- Hot Peas ‘N Butter ~ NYC based multicultural family music band known for Latin-influenced catchy songs. The new album “Amistad” features guest Dan Zanes.
- Jazzy Ash ~ A swinging Crescent City style with smart and kid-friendly lyrics.
- Jim Gill ~ The Poet of Play invites parents and caregivers to enjoy active fun
- Katherine Dines–~ Her Hunk-Ta-Bunk-Ta Music collection is enhanced by new CDs for toddlers.
- Keith Munslow ~ Razor-sharp wit infuses Keith’s songs and stories. New fatherhood and the humor of family life inspire his newest album Tiny Destroyer.
- Key Wilde and Mr. Clarke ~ smart songwriting taking a different angle from the rest .
- Laura Veirs – a Portland based indie songwriter, Laura released her first family music CD “Tumble Bee” and is touring nationally.
- Little Monster Records ~ This Woodstock based indie label offers several cool CDs
- Mr. Palindrome – word play and silliness from the Pied Piper of Down Under.
- Oran Etkin – This internationally acclaimed world-jazz clarinetist teaches kids about music and history through his Timbalooloo classes and concerts.
- Peter Yarrow ~ The legendary co-writer of “Puff the Magic Dragon”released an intergenerational “Puff” with Bethany & Rufus.“
- The Pop Ups ~ Two Grammy nominations and mutliple acclaim for their touring pop music puppet shows, videos and songs!
- Putumayo Kids ~ The kids’ and family division of Putumayo World Music has a catalog of acclaimed world and roots music.
- Rani Arbo and daisy mayhem – This mom-run string band tours nationally and never fails to delight with their “Ranky Tanky” tunes.
- Ralph’s World ~ One of the top family music artists is also a children’s book author is also a reading hero in his Chicago hometown and nationally
- Roger Day ~ This Parents’ Choice GoldAward winning touring artist’s latest release is “Marsh Mud Madness,” with whimsical songs and music videos about coastal ecology.
- Shine and the Moonbeams – soulful music created by a NYC based musician
- Smithsonian Folkways Recordings – The home of Ella Jenkins, Jose Luis Orozco and Elizabeth Mitchell, delving into the American songbook for all-ages gems.
- Suzi Shelton – This Brooklyn based mom rocker creates sweet songs with thoughtful lyrics to inspire kids.
- Trout Fishing in America – This hearty, GRAMMY nominated duo entertains babies and grandparents alike – and everyone in between.