More about our clients… CURRENT and PAST
Alphabet Rockers ~ These Oakland teaching artists aim to make learning come alive through the beats, rhymes, moves and community of hip hop. Their 2017 album Rise Shine #Woke was GRAMMY nominated. Web … Videos
Amazon Music ~ America’s general store delves into the children’s genre with exclusive new albums by 2018 GRAMMY winner Lisa Loeb, Shawn Colvin, Jessie Baylin, The Pop Ups, Bob Schneider, Recess Monkey, and more. Here’s the official news , and here’s a page featuring a growing catalog of award-winning music and videos.
Ants Ants Ants ~ Out of Portland’s fertile indie music community comes a summery invasion of happy tunes. Their first album is called Why Why Why? and a series of animated music video premieres is underway now. Web … Videos …. Press Kit … Sounds
Ants on a Log ~ This theatrical and musical duo from Philadelphia creates smart and socially conscious folk music, featuring tight harmonies and rhythmic play. Their hit eco-feminist musical for kids, “Curious: Think Outside the Pipeline” is now an album! Web… Press Kit …Sounds
Brady Rymer and the Little Band that Could ~ These 2-time GRAMMY Award nominees want to “Just Say Hi!” and invite you to “Press Play” with their “Americana mash-up” style. He released a NAPPA Award-winning inclusive collection of songs called Under the Big Umbrella in May 2019. Web … Sounds
Dana’s Music Playground ~ A trail-blazing independent songwriter and teaching artist, Dana returns with a highly interactive album for tots, Dana’s Best Jump & Jam Tunes and a new Saturday morning YouTube series for preschoolers. Web … YouTube… Sounds
Frances England ~ The San Francisco based singer-songwriter and visual artist invites families to unplug and explore the world around them. Her latest critically acclaimed albums are Explorer of the World and Blue Skies and Sunny Days. Web … Sounds… Press Kit
Jazzy Ash ~ Delving deep in to the American song bag, Ash and her Leaping Lizards recently released the award-winning Swing Set, a collection of vintage African American songs and rhymes. Web … Sounds
Johnette and Scott ~ A new collaboration between Johnette Downing and Scott Billington, these New Orleans based artists take listeners on a rootsy ride through and around Louisiana music. Web … Sounds …. Tour
Tim Kubart ~ Known for his role on Sprout Channel’s “Sunny Side Up Show” and his performances with Postmodern Jukebox, Tim has been nominated for a GRAMMY Award for his high-powered pop album “Home”. Web … Sounds … Tour
Lisa Loeb ~ The pop star, author, style setter and philanthropist has released three family music albums recently (Amazon Original releases). Her Feel What U Feel won a 2018 GRAMMY award, and her newest album Lullaby Girl has won wide critical acclaim. Web … Sounds … Tour
Lucky Diaz and the Family Jam Band ~ This L.A. based, Latin GRAMMY winning duo of Alisha and Lucky create a TV series, pure pop songs and bilingual albums. Catch Made in LA and Greatest Hits in their growing collection of music, videos and other media. Web … Sounds … Tour
Mighty Mo Productions ~ from the banks of the Missouri River in Kansas City comes a new label, carefully curated by Jim Cosgrove, featuring hit songs from top artists. Web
The Not-Its! ~ Seattle’s mom-and-pop punkish rock band is known as one of he best live touring groups in family music. Their 2016 release is Are You Listening, and their newest album is Hide and Seek. Dance with them! Web… Press Kit … Sounds … Tour
The Okee Dokee Brothers ~ This GRAMMY Award-winning duo makes family music with a goal to inspire children and their parents to get outside and experience nature. Their latest album is Winterland. Web, Press kit and Sounds … Tour
Red Yarn ~ A leader of Portland’s vibrant indie kids’ music scene delivers gems from the American songbag with puppetry and fresh arrangements. His newest Parents’ Choice Award-winning album is Red Yarn’s Old Barn. Web … Sounds
Rounder Records – Raffi ~ The renowned children’s troubadour and environmental activist released Owl Singalong and Dog on the Floor in 2016 and 2018. In 2019, he released a compliation album for his grown-up fans, Motivational Songs, and he continues to perform for families around North America. Web … Video
Justin Roberts ~ This three-time GRAMMY nominee offers smart lyrics and power pop sounds. He recently published a picture book and has developed theatrical productions in Chicago and NYC, and his latest award-winning album is Lemonade. Web … Press Kit … Sounds … Tour
Sara Lovell ~ Hailing from the Bay Area, Sara creates thoughtful lyrics and irresistible melodies, and videos that have enjoyed hundreds of thousands of views. Her newest album is Wild Is Everywhere. Web … Press Kit … Sounds … Videos
Sean McCollough ~ a fixture in the Appalachian folk and Americana scenes and a University of Tennessee music professor, Sean is well known around Knoxville for his music, radio show and festival presentations. His second family album is the NAPPA Award-winning Earworm. Web … Press Kit
The Secret Mountain ~ This Montreal based publisher creates gorgeously illustrated book-and-CD sets that win top awards around the world. New for fall 2019 will be the Audio Picture Book Animal Musicians and the latest in their classical music series, Little Creatures by noted music educator Ana Gerhard. Web … latest book sounds
Symphony Space ~ “Just Kidding” programming at this Upper Westside landmark in NYC ranges from the latest indie kids’ rock to breakdancers, puppetry acrobatics and children’s theatre. Best-selling authors interact with kids at the Thalia Kids’ Book Club events and summer camps. The season runs October to April each year. Web …Sounds
Danny Weinkauf ~ Longtime bassist for They Might Be Giants and composer of the hit “I Am a Paleontologist” has a solo career as a family music artist. His albums include the acclaimed No School Today and Totally Osome, plus his latest (with the Red Pants Band), Inside I Shine. Web … Sounds
Kira Willey ~ This award-winning songwriter and children’s yoga expert has released three acclaimed “Yoga Songs” albums, and hosts features on radio and TV. Her latest empowering album is Every Voice. Web … Sounds
On our Radar …
Please discover our past and oft-returning clients.
- All Around This World ~ A highly engaging online global learning curriculum based on authentic music from many cultures.
- Alastair Moock ~ This rootsy Boston based, GRAMMY-nominated artist celebrates All Kinds of You and Me.
- Asheba ~ He’s the Trinidad-born maker of calypso and reggae music for kids. .
- Baby Loves Disco – Catch this family dance party phenomenon when it comes to a nightclub near you!
- Big Block Singsong ~ A genius indie creative duo out of Montreal has created an award- winning international music and TV hit.
- Bill Harley – GRAMMY Award–winning storyteller, songster and author continues to set the standard for family listening.
- Cat Doorman – Sweet indie tunes from a Portland-based musician and visual artist. There’s a new app, too!
- Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer ~ This trailblazing folk and family duo offers a new album celebrating all families.
- David Tobocman ~ David’s songwriting is attuned to a child’s life. When he’s not writing TV and film scores, he’s singing along with kids in L.A.
- Debbie and Friends ~ Peppy story songs and videos watched the world over.
- Deedle Deedle Dees and Lloyd H. Miller ~ An educational rock band based in Brooklyn, NY, with quirky-good songs about history, folklore and nature
- Dog on Fleas ~ Led by GRAMMY winning producer Dean Jones, this band blends a retro vibe with whimsical lyrics that celebrate the joy of family life.
- Earthworm Ensemble ~ Spanning styles from indie rock to zydeco, this acoustic band’s latest album is ‘Backyard Garden. LA fans also know them as I See Hawks in LA.
- Ellis Paul ~ Ellis‘ songs will make kids think and feel powerful.
- Elska ~ A modern pioneer exploring a frosty world of adventure and wonder with her electro- pop songs.
- The Harmonica Pocket ~ An award-winning solar-powered band from Seattle’s Kindiependent delivers catchy tunes and organic fun for all ages.
- Heidi Swedberg and the Sukey Jump Band ~ hip and sweet, uke-infused songs for all ages. Let’s PLAY!
- Hot Peas ‘N Butter ~ NYC based multicultural family music band known for Latin-influenced catchy songs. The new album “Amistad” features guest Dan Zanes.
- Jazzy Ash ~ A swinging Crescent City style with smart and kid-friendly lyrics.
- Jim Gill ~ The Poet of Play invites parents and caregivers to enjoy active fun
- Katherine Dines–~ Her Hunk-Ta-Bunk-Ta Music collection is enhanced by new CDs for toddlers.
- Keith Munslow ~ Razor-sharp wit infuses Keith’s songs and stories. New fatherhood and the humor of family life inspire his newest album Tiny Destroyer.
- Key Wilde and Mr. Clarke ~ smart songwriting taking a different angle from the rest .
- Laura Veirs – a Portland based indie songwriter, Laura released her first family music CD “Tumble Bee” and is touring nationally.
- Little Monster Records ~ This Woodstock based indie label offers several cool CDs
- Mr. Palindrome – word play and silliness from the Pied Piper of Down Under.
- Oran Etkin – This internationally acclaimed world-jazz clarinetist teaches kids about music and history through his Timbalooloo classes and concerts.
- Peter Yarrow ~ The legendary co-writer of “Puff the Magic Dragon”released an intergenerational “Puff” with Bethany & Rufus.“
- The Pop Ups ~ Two Grammy nominations and multiple acclaim for their touring pop music puppet shows, videos and songs.
- Putumayo Kids ~ The kids’ and family division of Putumayo World Music has a catalog of acclaimed world and roots music.
- Rani Arbo and daisy mayhem – This mom-run string band tours nationally and never fails to delight with their “Ranky Tanky” tunes.
- Ralph’s World ~ One of the top family music artists is also a children’s book author is also a reading hero in his Chicago hometown and nationally
- Recess Monkey ~ Seattle’s nationally touring and award-winning band of teacher -musicians hits all the right notes with kids — and their grownups. Their album Novelties (Amazon Original) was GRAMMY nominated. Catch Jack Forman’s solo album Songs from the Monkey House, too.
- Roger Day ~ This Parents’ Choice GoldAward winning touring artist’s latest release is “Marsh Mud Madness,” with whimsical songs and music videos about coastal ecology.
- Shine and the Moonbeams – soulful music created by a NYC based musician
- Smithsonian Folkways Recordings – The home of Ella Jenkins, Jose Luis Orozco and Elizabeth Mitchell, delving into the American songbook for all-ages gems.
- Suzi Shelton – This Brooklyn based mom rocker creates sweet songs with thoughtful lyrics to inspire kids.
- Trout Fishing in America – This hearty, GRAMMY nominated duo entertains babies and grandparents alike – and everyone in between.
- The Whizpops This Montana based band of educators creates fact-based science and nature themed songs, including a recent collaboration with the National Wildlife Federation.